Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Powder 100 gm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Gokshura, often known as Tribulus Terrestris is a tiny leafy Ayurvedic herb that belongs to the Caltrop family. Because the fruits of this plant resemble cow hooves, its name is derived from two Sanskrit words: ‘Go’ meaning cow and ‘Aakshura’ meaning hoof.
- Improves Digestion
- Relieves Urinary Disorders
- Improves Kidney Function
- Healthy Nervous System
- Beneficial for Body Building
- Improves Muscle Strength
- Promotes Brain Functioning
- 100% Natural & Organic
- No Chemicals Added
As dietary supplement
Gokshura powder for kidney
Mix 1 tbsp of Gokshura churna with 1 tbsp of honey and infuse it in a cup of warm milk. Take this concoction once a day for a week.
- Make a paste of 2tbsp of Gokshura powder, 1 tbsp honey, and 2-3 tbsp rose water.
- Apply this all over your face. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off with cool water.
- Use this face pack twice a week to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, dullness and get smooth rejuvenated skin.
The paste of the Gokshura powder may help prevent hair loss.
It reduces the pain, burning micturition and stimulates proper urination.
It improves kidney functions.
Gokshura powder is extremely effective in treating various heart ailments due to its strong antioxidative nature. It also plays a key role in maintaining cholesterol levels in the blood.
Gokshura powder stimulates the secretion of digestive juices thereby increasing the absorption of essential nutrients and enhancing digestion.
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of Gokshura powder play a key role in relieving pain and inflammation.
Gokshura being a natural antioxidant and cleanser, is extremely beneficial for treating oxidative free radical damage due to the sun rays.
The potent antioxidants present in Gokshura powder improve the memory capacity, focus, concentration, calmness, and alertness of an individual.
Organic Gokshura 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
As Dietary Supplement
1) take ¼-½ teaspoon of Gokshura powder with 1 teaspoon honey and 1 cup milk twice a day, post meals.
2) take ¼-½ teaspoon of Gokshura powder with plain water twice a day, post meals.
As with any dietary supplement, this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult an expert before use.