Moroccan Argan Cold-Pressed Oil (Argania Spinosa):- Therapeutic Grade|100% Natural (30ml), from Morocco
- Free shipping for all orders over Rs 1000
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
For Lustrous Hair, Beautiful Skin, Enticing Lips, Healthy Nails & Fluffy Beard
It is naturally rich in vitamin E for your face, skin, nails, lips and beard. You can add it to your shampoo, conditioner, skin lotion, or any other beauty care product, and you can also use it alone.
You just need 2-3 drops of Argan oil to massage your neck, hair, skin, scalp, and nails.
Tamas Pure Ayurveda’s distinguished organic Argan oil is meticulously extracted from carefully selected best kernels of the Argan tree. This tree only grows in the south-west part of Morocco, making it the only source of this precious and demanded oil.
It’s USDA and Ecocert certified organic, cruelty-free, non-GMO, and vegan. Our organic Argan oil is 100 percent pure and natural with no additives, chemicals, scent, water, or alcohol for the highest potency. It also doesn't have phthalates, parabens, and other harmful substances making it gentle.
Tamas Pure Ayurveda cold presses the Argan oil from Morocco and observes highest hygiene standards during the bottling process to preserve its purity and effectiveness in every bottle.
It comes with a glass bottle and a dropper that makes it easy to apply – you can only dispense only enough for one application.
How To Use Argan Oil for Hair?
Argan oil has been used by women throughout Morocco and neighboring countries since ancient times. In recent years argan oil has become a favourite of those with dry hair, split ends and damaged hair due to chemical treatments or over exposure to heat styling appliances.
This incredible product works like magic on your hair. It nourishes and moisturizes your hair follicles and makes your hair shiny and smooth.
For hair growth, thicker/ healthier hair and to make your hair soft and shiny again, you need to use argan oil in the right way.
- Before washing your hair apply a few drops of Argan oil from mid lengths to ends of your hair then massage into scalp using fingertips or massage brush in circular motion. You can leave it on or rinse off with warm water.
- It will be easier if you add just 2-3 drops into your shampoo bottle, before applying onto scalp work up lather then rinse off with warm water.
- Massage some argan oil into your scalp. Leave it on overnight and wash it out in morning. This will also nourish dry ends and prevent tangles in medium to long hair.
- In case you are worried about losing your hair or want to increase its density try massaging some argan oil onto your scalp twice a week. You can even use it as a finishing product when you style your hair with gel or mousse.
- Apply some Argan Oil after styling and work it in from root to tip. Now enjoy your luscious locks.
- Another way of using it is by making a deep conditioning mask. Massage your favourite conditioner all over your hair, especially focusing on ends and let it sit for 15 minutes, before rinsing off thoroughly with warm water; then apply some argan oil, covering every strand of hair before going off to bed. Wash off completely in the morning.
How To Use Argan Oil for Skin?
Add argan oil to your skin care routine and you will love how soft and smooth your skin feels. Some people with sensitive skin complain that most oils make their face feel greasy. This is not true when it comes to argan oil. Argan oil moisturizes without leaving a shiny residue that can clog pores, so it’s perfect for acne-prone skin. The benefits don’t stop there! Over time, your complexion should look brighter and softer from regular use of argan oil products.
- Argan oil can be used directly on your skin. It is great to soften dry or rough skin and makes it smooth.
- You will also want to use argan oil as a moisturizer to get rid of wrinkles that appear due to aging. Wrinkles are reduced when you massage small amounts of argan oil into your face daily.
- If you have facial spots or blemishes, try rubbing in some argan oil twice a day for ten days; it should help reduce their appearance.
- Pregnant women can benefit from using argan oil to nourish their skin and even reduce stretch marks that occur because of pregnancy weight gain. To do so, apply just enough oil on clean damp skin after bathing while massaging gently until absorbed into your body.
How To Use Argan Oil for Beard?
- After washing your beard with a good shampoo and conditioner and letting it air dry overnight, apply 2-3 drops of argan oil to your fingertips and rub them together until they are warm.
- Gently massage into beard from root to tip working in small circles. Then go ahead and style your beard as you normally would. The oils will soften and nourish your hair follicles improving circulation to feed new growth for thicker, fuller beards.
- Over time you will see less patchiness and an overall healthier looking beard even if you don't grow more hair.
Properties of Argan Oil
100% Pure Extra Virgin Organic Moroccan Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Used as a hair conditioner, skin moisturizer and body oil.
This deep penetrating oil has many therapeutic uses. It is naturally rich in vitamin E for your face, skin, nails, lips and beard. You can add it to your shampoo, conditioner or any other beauty care product and you can also use it alone.
Try it as a hair treatment by warming up one ounce of oil and mix with 8 ounces of aloe vera gel. Spread through wet hair avoiding eye area until dry then shampoo as usual.
The phenols in argan oil include phenolic acids, flavonoids and quercetin. The antioxidant properties of argan oil can be attributed to these components. Argan oil’s fatty acid content includes palmitic acid (16-21%), stearic acid (3-5%), oleic acid (55-69%) and linoleic acid (1.6-4%).
Vitamins A, E and D3 are found in argan oil. Vitamin A is important to healthy skin because it can help keep your skin hydrated and elastic.
Vitamin E works as an antioxidant and helps reduce damage done by free radicals. Antioxidants reduce inflammation and can help strengthen hair follicles on your scalp, helping to prevent hair loss. The antioxidants in argan oil also work to protect your skin from sun damage.
Vitamin D helps with absorbing other vitamins and maintaining bones health. All of these vitamins work together to give you healthy hair, skin and nails. Another benefit of argan oil is that it can help strengthen brittle nails or hair that may break easily due to a poor diet or vitamin deficiency (from manicures).
This can help make your hair or nails stronger without having to apply harmful chemicals that strip away layers of natural oils in order to create stronger locks on your head or shiny fingernails.
Wondering why Moroccan argon oil is so beneficial for your hair and skin? Simply look at its compounds — it contains:
- vitamin A
- vitamin E
- omega-6 fatty acids
- linoleic acid
Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
Plant Part: Kernel
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Colour: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid