Kansa, one of humanity's earliest discovered metals—second only to gold—found its way into kitchen utensils in later centuries. The precise origins of Kansa utensils remain unclear, with speculation pointing to the Turks around the 15th century. Artifacts unearthed in Egypt, Russia, and Greece hint at its earlier existence.
In the age of science and technology, our food habits have been significantly impacted. The pervasive use of plastic in our lives poses severe health risks, including life-threatening diseases such as cancer, heart strokes, and hypertension. With increasing awareness about the need to eliminate plastic, transitioning to healthier alternatives like Kansa stands out as one of the most beneficial choices.
The Benefits of Kansa Utensils
Kansa kitchenware boasts several advantageous properties:
- Improves gut health:- To stay healthy, having a good gut is important. The special metal called Kansa helps clean and balance the food you eat, making it easier for your gut to work.
- Holistic healing of health:- Kansa metal is really good for you. It does a lot of good things for your body, even for kids' brains! It makes your body stronger, keeps your gut happy, lowers stress, and gives you more energy.
- Helps with pains and swelling:-The metal Kansa has something called copper that can make pains and swelling go away. It helps blood move around your body, getting rid of bad stuff and keeping things balanced. It's good for sore muscles, achy joints, and can even make arthritis feel better.
- Makes skin pretty and lowers fat:- If you have extra fat, eat unhealthy, or don’t move around much, using Kansa utensils might help. The copper in it is great for making your skin look nice. It brings back your skin's shine and can help you look better.
- Makes water good for you:- Keeping water in a Kansa glass overnight or for eight hours can make it better for you. It balances three important parts of your body and stops some bad diseases. Storing water in a Kansa jug keeps it fresh and safe from diseases like cholera or diarrhoea.
- Keeps your heart healthy:- Kansa metal is good for your heart and blood. It can help if you have low blood or high blood pressure. People believe it's good for your heart's health too.
- Easy to take care of:- Kansa metal doesn’t get ruined easily, unlike brass or copper. It's easy to keep it nice for a long time.
What Precautions to Take Before Using Kansa Utensils?
When you use Kansa utensils, it's really important to make sure they're made by really good manufacturers. You can find info about Kansa metal utensils online. There, you'll see lists of different companies that make and sell kitchen utensils.
Some old utensils have a bit of arsenic or lead mixed with tin and copper. These things can come out of the metal and mix into your food when you cook with them. Arsenic and lead are bad for your body and stay in there for a long time. They can cause damage even before you feel any problems.
As people realize the need to use less plastic, a healthier choice emerges: eating from Kansa containers. Metal is a great pick for your dining plates and bowls. You can find really good and pure Kansa utensils from Tamas. The brand offers lots of different utensils, so you can pick what suits your kitchen best!