Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil (Nigella Sativa):- Therapeutic Grade |100% Natural (30ml)
- Free shipping for all orders over Rs 1000
We usually deliver within 5-7 working days in India. You may track your order using the tracking id and link provided on your registered email.
Majority of the products are in stock barring few that may need fresh manufacturing. These may take 12-15 days to deliver.
Exchange or refund request should be raised within 3 days of receiving the order with an uncut/ non edited package opening video.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
For Relieving Hair Fall, Improving hair growth, Thickening of hair, Anti Dandruff and Healing Eczema problems.
Tamas Pure Ayurveda’s Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil is good to control dandruff in hair and scalp. It helps you to improve hair growth and thicken your hairs. Also reduces body itching and inflammation. Our Oils are known for their impressive therapeutic benefits on skin problems like dryness, eczema and psoriasis. Many of our customers have reported significant improvement in these conditions since regular application of our oils.
Pamper yourself with pure ayurvedic products that are guaranteed to leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Our authentic 100% pure essential oils provide strong therapeutic benefits for mind, body and soul.
Tamas Pure Ayurveda’s Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil contains 100% pure Nigella Sativa oil to revitalize your hair and scalp. These organic essential oils provide strong therapeutic benefits for mind, body and soul that are guaranteed to leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Studies have shown that the cold-pressed oils from black seeds possess powerful therapeutic properties.
Properties of Black Seed Oil
Tamas Pure Ayurveda’s Black seed cold pressed oil consists of 98% unsaturated fatty acids. The composition of these is: 18% Linoleic acid which is Omega 6, and 80% Oleic acid which is Omega 9. The remaining 2% are made up of other components like stearic acid and palmitic acid.
Our oil Contains vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), C and E and minerals iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc. Essential fatty acids including linoleic acid oleic acid as well as antioxidants like Thymoquinone make it a nutrient powerhouse. High levels of iron mean that Black Seed is particularly beneficial to women suffering from premenstrual syndrome or iron deficiency anemia.
How To Use Black Seed Oil in Relieving Hair Fall?
Studies that prove that black seed oil is effective in relieving hair fall. For example, a study published in Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences shows that Nigella Sativa oil has got anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore can be used to relieve androgenic alopecia (hair loss).
Take a few drops of Black Seed cold pressed oil in your palms and massage gently over your scalp. Once done, wrap your hair with a warm towel or wear a scarf to help keep you warm and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. Now wash off with shampoo or leave on overnight for maximum benefits. It also provides relief from dandruff and prevents itching. Before you go to bed apply black seed oil on your scalp and massage gently. Wash it off in morning. This will prevent hair fall naturally.
How To Use Black Seed Oil in Improving hair growth
Black seed oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) that are required by your body to maintain healthy hair. Black seed oil contains high levels of vitamin E which is a natural antioxidant. Studies have shown that massaging with black seed oil stimulates growth and improves overall health of your hair.
Add two to three drops of Tamas Pure Ayurveda organic pure Black Seed oil in warm water. For best results massage your scalp daily with gentle strokes and cover your hair with a shower cap to let it seep into your scalp. Leave it on overnight. In addition to improving hair growth, it also has additional benefits of managing dandruff, hair thinning and treating eczema.
How To Use Black Seed Oil in Healing Eczema
TPA’s Black Seed oil used to treat conditions like psoriasis and eczema. Since black seeds are anti inflammatory in nature, they help reduce itching and other symptoms of eczema. Here’s a simple home remedy to treat eczema:
- Put 5-6 drops of Tamas pure black seed oil in 3 tbsp of sesame or olive oil. Massage gently into skin once or twice daily.
- For better results mix 1 tsp turmeric powder with 2 tsp sesame or olive oil, then apply it over affected area for few minutes until absorbed. Thereafter use Tamas black seed oil as mentioned above.
Botanical Name: Nigella Sativa
Plant Part: Seeds
Color: Golden Brown
Benefits of Black Seed Oil
Nourishes and strengthens hair
- Saturate your palm with Tamas Pure Ayurveda black seed cold pressed oil.
- Place a small portion of Tamas Pure Ayurveda black seed cold pressed oil on your palms and rub them together to warm it up.
- Apply and massage it into your scalp starting from top of head to bottom and also on hair length in circular motion.
- Keep massaging until hair is completely soaked with Tamas Pure Ayurveda black seed cold pressed oil.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash off excess oil along with shampoo.
Controls hair fall
- For Best results use Tamas Pure Ayurveda’s black seed cold pressed oil regularly after each shampoo to avoid hair fall and use it daily to strengthen and regrow hair.
- Put 5-10 drops of Tamas Pure Ayurveda black seed oil in your palms rub your hands together and massage oil into scalp.
- Leave it on overnight or as long as possible before washing off with a mild organic soap
- You can also massage just before going to bed at night and leave overnight and wash off in next morning.
Promotes healthy skin and reduces scarring
- 2-3 drops of Tamas Pure Ayurveda's black seed cold pressed oil can be applied on scars and stretch marks regularly.
- Gently massage into skin for 2 minutes until fully absorbed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Triggers growth of new cells to heal wounds
- Apply Tamas Pure Ayurveda Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil twice a day on skin affected by eczema
- After application of oil leave it overnight
- By morning wash it with cold water and do not use any other soap
- Do not put anything else for next 5 minutes (this can be extended to 30 mins in case of extremely bad itching)
- Twice a week apply Tamas black seed oil to reduce itching
- Repeat treatment until eczema is gone!!!
Improves overall hair health, density and thickness
- Part your hair into small sections and massage oil deeply into scalp area.
- Wrap a warm towel around your head and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and style as desired.
- Repeat nightly before bedtime for best results. Studies have shown black seed to be one of nature’s most powerful natural remedies!
Helps fight eczema and psoriasis
- Mix 2–3 drops of pure black seed oil with a tablespoon of castor oil.
- The pure black seed oil is not to be mixed with any other carrier oils or applied directly to your skin.
- Combine it with castor oil or olive oil as needed to create a suitable eczema treatment.
- Apply on areas where you suffer from eczema or psoriasis.
- Leave it overnight and rinse off in the morning. This provides relief from itching and irritation.
Treats dry scalp, dandruff and flaking skin
- Apply Tamas Pure Ayurveda Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil gently on your scalp and massage thoroughly.
- Let it get absorbed by your scalp completely.
- Then, you can wash your hair after a few hours of application.
- Apply Tamas Pure Ayurveda's Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil once a week until you see positive results to obtain healthy hair growth and prevent dry scalp.
Reduces inflammation around joints or swollen areas on body.
Black Seed is known to help reduce inflammation around joints or swollen areas on body. This oil can be used topically to aid in alleviating pain, reducing swelling and provides a soothing and relaxing feeling while massaging.
Apply a small amount to affected area. Massage into skin until absorbed. Can be used as a general skin moisturizer. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
DIY Recipes of Black Seed Oil
Here are some easy recipes that can be made at home using Black Seed Cold Pressed Oil. Enjoy! :) –
Black Seed Oil Moisturizer:
Just mix one teaspoon of cold pressed Black Seed Oil (nigella sativa) oil into one tablespoon of jojoba oil and you have an all natural moisturizer.
- Use a 1⁄4 cup measuring utensil and fill halfway up with cold pressed nigella sativa oil and 3⁄4 full with jojoba oil.
- Mix together well until completely combined and store in a glass jar away from direct sunlight.
- Use as needed on your body as either a daily face lotion or body lotion during dry times such as winter months when skin tends to dry out due to dry indoor heating systems.
- When applied it will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and soft.