Ashwgandha (Withania Somnifera) Powder 100 gm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), also known as “Indian Winter cherry” or Indian Ginseng,” is an evergreen shrub that’s found in India. People have used the roots and orange-red fruit of ashwagandha for medicinal purposes. The name “ashwagandha” describes the smell of its root, meaning “like a horse.” By definition, Ashwa means horse. Ashwagandha is known for its rasayana (tonic) property.
- Improves Immunity
- Reduces Stress
- Boosts Bone Health
- Beauty Benefits
- Reduces Pain and Inflammation
- 100% Natural & Organic
- No Chemicals Added
As Dietary Supplement
Take ¼ - ½ tsp of Ashwgandha powder with warm milk or water at bedtime.
- Take 1/4-1/2 tsp of Ashwagandha root powder and boil it in 2 cups of water.
- Add a pinch of ginger. Boil till it reduces to half.
- Cool the mixture and add honey to enhance its taste.
- Drink this tea to relax your mind.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Ashwagandha root powder.
- Mix it in 1 glass of milk.
- Drink this thrice a day.
- Continue for at least 1-2 months for better results.
Organic Ashwgandha 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
As dietary supplement takes ¼ - ½ teaspoon of Ashwgandha powder with warm milk or water at bedtime.
As with any dietary supplement, this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult an expert before use.