- Moisturize your hair and scalp
Moroccan Organic Cold Pressed Argan Oil is a 100% natural product that’s rich in vitamins E, A and D. These help in moisturizing your hair, nourishing it from root to tip. All you need is just a few drops of oil, which can be mixed with shampoo or applied directly on your scalp before you wash your hair. It will help lock in moisture and keep it healthy for long.
Since Moroccan Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, it makes a great deep conditioner. Just apply directly to your hair and let sit for 20 minutes before washing out. This type of treatment is best done once or twice a week and can do wonders for restoring moisture and softness back into your hair.
Dry your hair first, with a towel. Do not use a blow dryer, as that can damage your hair follicles. It's also important to note that you should never comb your hair when it is wet. Using a comb on wet hair will only break it and lead to even more tangles.
- Simply apply Moroccan Cold Pressed Organic Argan Oil from root to tip, then use a wide tooth comb (like one for detangling a child's hair) for better results. Start at either your scalp or bottom of your hair and pull-out large sections of tangled hair.
- When added to shampoo and/or conditioner, moroccan argan oil acts as a great detangler. It also helps rehydrate dry hair caused by harsh chemical treatments such as dyes, perms, etc.
- Repair split ends
Split ends can happen when your hair dries out and becomes brittle. As it breaks, strands break off instead of just hanging. In fact, studies show that even with no visible damage at all, people who regularly style their hair with blow dryers and hot irons have split ends.
- Moroccan Organic Cold Pressed Argan Oil is a great way to repair these split ends by moisturizing your hair from root to tip.
- Use it as a leave-in conditioner or apply directly to damaged areas every day until your ends are healthy again.
- Tame frizz
Studies have shown that Argan Oil may help those with frizzy hair. Our Moroccan Argan oil is cold pressed from raw organic fruit. It has rich essential fatty acids, carotenoids, and Vitamin E which are great for strengthening your hair and stimulating healthy follicles.
- Put two or three drops into your shampoo for added shine, add some in conditioner or apply directly onto scalp as a leave-in conditioning treatment.
- Put a few drops of Moroccan Argan oil in your palm and apply it to your hair, starting at your roots and working down to your ends. Use a blow dryer or a paddle brush to help spread and activate the product.
- If you want, you can add some essential oils such as Tamas Pure Ayurveda’s Lavender or Rosemary for extra nourishment. This is how people have been using Moroccan oil for centuries and with great results
- Prevent dandruff
Our Oils are 100% Natural & Organic Therapeutic Grade made by hand using ancient traditional techniques known only to our local Berber tribesmen of Morocco.
Here are several ways to use Moroccan Argan Oil to prevent dandruff
- Mix 1 tablespoon of argan oil with your favourite shampoo and lather it on your scalp.
- If you have an oily hair type, you can use 3 tablespoons of argan oil and 3 tablespoons of water in place of your regular conditioner and mix it thoroughly. Leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing off.