Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Mulethi) Powder 100 gm
- Free shipping for all orders over Rs 1000
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Licorice root powder is the base of mulethi powder. Licorice is used both as a flavoring agent and medicinal treatment. Licorice powder has been used medicinally for thousands of years. Licorice is often used as a sweetener in beverages, candy, and medicine. It is 50 times sweeter than sugar.
- Wonderful Benefits for Your Hair, Skin
- Relieving Stress
- Cough and Sore Throat
- Improves Digestion
- Immunity Booster
- Respiratory Disorder
- Weight Management
- Improves Liver Function
- Controls Cholesterol
Benefits of Licorice powder:
Consuming liquorice root powder is beneficial for numerous aspects of our health, from being antiseptic, antioxidant properties and fighting respiratory infections.
A powerhouse of antioxidants and healthful nutrients. It flushes out the AMA toxins from the internal layers of the skin, promotes overall skin health and treats various skin infection. Mulethi can be used in several ways for uplifting skin health.
Boil water in a large pan.
Add the piece of mulethi powder tea leaves and ginger to it.
Simmer it for 5 minutes.
Add milk and sugar as taste.
Boil it for a minute and filter the tea.
Enjoy a cup of tasty mulethi chai.
- Soak the mulethi powder in it overnight.
- Next morning, warm the mulethi-infused water again.
- Add a pinch of lemon juice for taste.
Have it in an empty stomach.
- Mix ½ TSP each of licorice root powder, sitopaladi churna and honey in a glass of lukewarm water. Have this twice a day.
- Intake a mixture of mulethi powder, amla powder, baelgiri powder and giloy powder with lukewater.
Mix 2 TBSP each of mulethi, haritaki, henna, reetha powder in water. Add 1 TBSP of almond oil and castor oil to it. Apply this hair pack evenly onto your scalp and then shampoo your hair. Do it once a week.
- Mix 1 TBSP each of amla and mulethi powder with a spoonful of rose water and apply it all over your face. Use this face pack on alternate days.
- Apply face mask made from paste of mulethi powder and red sandalwood powder along with rose water.
- Add 10 drops of kumkumadi tailam in 2 TBSP of mulethi powder and smother it evenly on your face to improve complexion and reduce blemishes and spots
Mulethi is an excellent digestive herb. The anti-flatulent property of the roots reduces the formation of gas. Reduces indigestion and promotes better absorption of nutrients in the body
The anti-inflammatory properties of mulethi powder hold high significance in treating different types of ulcers gargle licorice water or tea to reduce pain and swelling
Mulethi is considered to be a one-shot remedy for all sorts of respiratory troubles. It has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, and anti-asthmatic properties
It reduces the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach which in turn decreases gastritis due to acidic irritation and peptic mucosa. Intake a mixture of mulethi powder, amla powder, coriander powder, giloy and nutgrass powder along with lukewarm water to get relief from gastritis.
The abundance of flavonoids in mulethi powder, helps the body shed excess weight faster. Being loaded with fibre and essential nutrients, when taken regularly, mulethi satiates the hunger pangs and prevents overeating
This ayurvedic herb efficiently diminishes the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the body, prevents the deposition of plaque in the blood vessels and also deters atherosclerosis
- We use the finest quality liquorice root powder because we care about your health.
- Our liquorice root powder is grown by experts in their fields and then processed by experts in ours.
- We source our liquorice root powder from the best places on earth, so you know you’re getting the best product.
Organic licorice root 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Mix 2 tbsp each of mulethi, haritaki, henna, reetha powder in water. Add 1 tbsp of almond oil and castor oil to it. Apply this hair pack evenly onto your scalp and then shampoo your hair. Do it once a week.
1) mix 1 tbsp each of amla and mulethi powder with a spoonful of rose water and apply it all over your face. Use this face pack on alternate days.
2) apply face mask made from paste of mulethi powder and red sandalwood powder along with rose water.
Dry skin: add 10 drops of kumkumadi tailam in 2 tbsp of mulethi powder and smother it evenly on your face to improve complexion, and reduce blemishes and spots.
1) mix 1/2 tsp each of licorice (mulethi) root powder, sitopaladi churna and honey in a glass of lukewarm water. Have this twice a day.
2) intake a mixture of mulethi powder, amla powder, baelgiri powder and giloy powder with lukewarm water.
As with any dietary supplement, this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult an expert before use.