Arjun Chaal (Terminalia Arjuna) Powder 100gm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Arjun tree, also known as Terminalia Arjuna, is well known in Ayurveda for a multitude of health and skincare benefits. The bark of this tree is the main medicinal component used for therapeutic purposes. Arjuna bark helps in reducing tanning and pigmentation due to its pitta balancing properties.
- Healthy Heart
- Beauty Benefits
- Improves Immunity
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- 100% Natural & Organic
- No Chemicals Added
As Dietary Supplement
- Boil ½ tsp of Arjuna chaal powder in 1 cup of milk.
- Let the milk cool down,
- Filter and drink it 1-2 times a day.
- Take 2-3 gm of Arjuna chaal (bark) powder.
- Add honey or water.
- Take after lunch and dinner.
- Mix 1 tsp of Arjuna chaal powder with 150 ml of water in glass.
- Heat this for 5 min.
- Filter with sieve and drink the water.
- Take ½ - 1 tsp of Arjuna chaal powder. Add honey to it and mix well.
- Apply evenly on the face and neck.
- Let it sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with tap water.
- Use this remedy 1-3 times a week.
Mix 1tsp of Arjuna bark powder and milk with 2-3 gm of wild turmeric. This can be applied evenly on the face and neck for 5-10 minutes and then rinsed off with normal water. This anti-pigmentation mask can be used 1-3 times a week.
Organic Arjun Chaal: 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Take ½ - 1 teaspoon of arjuna powder. Add honey to it and mix well. Apply evenly on the face and neck. Let it sit for 4-5 minutes. Wash thoroughly with tap water. Use this remedy 1-3 times a week.
As dietary supplement 1) boil ½ tsp of arjuna chaal powder or as directed by the physician in 1 cup milk.
Let the milk cool down and then filter and drink it 1-2 times a day. Or take 2-3 gm of arjuna chaal (bark) churna or as directed by the physician.
Add honey or water and take it after lunch and dinner.
One note of caution is to avoid arjuna with anticoagulant drugs as it has blood thinning property.
As with any dietary supplement, this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult an expert before use.