Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) is a powerful herb from the tropics. Learn how this safe alternative can improve health and vitality without side effects. Safed musli is an ayurvedic wonder herb.
Helps in Bodybuilding
Supports a Healthy Immune System
Helps in Weight loss
100% Natural & Organic
No Chemicals Added
In Hindi, it’s known as ‘Safed musli,’ which means “white tubers.” It’s also known as “White gold” or “Divya aushad.”
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon of Safed musli in the form of churna (powder) with 1 glass of milk or 1 teaspoon honey. 2. Repeat twice a day.
3. Continue this for at least 1-2 months for better results.
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon Safed musli in the form of churna with 1 glass of milk after taking light food. 2. Continue this for at least 2-3 months for better results.
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon Safed Musli in the form of churna (powder) with 1 teaspoon honey. 2. Repeat twice a day. 3. Continue this for at least 1-2 months for better results.
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon Safed Musli in the form of churna (powder) with 1 glass of milk after taking food once or twice a day. 2. Continue this for 1-2 months for better results.
1. Take ½ teaspoon of Safed Musli. 2. Mix it with 1 teaspoon ghee and apply on the affected area to get rid of mouth and throat ulcers
Mix a spoonful of musli powder, a teaspoon of jeera and sugar in a glass of warm milk. Take this before going to bed daily to Increase Milk Secretion
Safed Musli is an extremely beneficial herb that is typically indicated for improving men’s health.
Because of it's antistress properties, safed musli may aid in stress management.
This powerful formulation holds high value in improving the general stamina and energy level of the body.
Apart from adaptogenic properties, musli characterizes excellent digestive qualities. The anti-flatulent property of the roots reduces the formation of gas in the alimentary canal.
Safed musli makes it an appropriate choice for providing relief from pain and inflammation.
Tamas Pure Ayurveda Safed Musli Powder. The ultimate ayurvedic formula to drive away infections, stop diarrhea and boost your immunity.
It was once a secret of the Himalayas. Now you can discover the potent benefits of safed musli in your very own home. Powerful enough to take down the strongest foes in mere seconds.
Safed Musli which goes by the botanical name Chlorophytum Borivilianum belongs to the Asparagaceae family.
Organic safed musli 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
As dietary supplement take ¼- ½ teaspoon of safed musli powder with 1 glass of milk or 1 teaspoon honey twice a day.
Take for 1-2 months for better results.
As with any dietary supplement, this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult an expert before use.