Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Powder 100 gm
- Free shipping for all orders over Rs 1000
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hibiscus, commonly called Roselle, belongs to the family Malvaceae. Hibiscus has over 300 species of flowering plants, and one of them is Hibiscus sabdariffa Linne. In Ayurveda, the Hibiscus flower or Japa Pushpa is dried, powdered and used for healing multiple ailments. It is commonly called Lalambari or Gudhal in Hindi and Jaswandh in Marathi. Hibiscus sabdariffa leaves are used as vegetables in many cultures and fibres from the stem of the plant are used along with jute fibres to produce durable products.
- Home Remedy For Dandruff
- Healthy Blood Circulation
- Relieving Digestive Ailments
- Nourishes The Scalp
- Hair Growth Treatment
- Helps in Weight loss
- 100% Natural & Organic
- No Chemicals Added
Hibiscus powder with honey
- Take ½ teaspoon hibiscus powder.
- Mix with honey and have it twice a day after meals.
Hibiscus powder juice
- Take ½ TBS of hibiscus powder.
- Add 5-6 cups of water and 3 inch ginger piece in the pan.
- Now, after 15-20 mins, turn off the burner and add 1-2 TBS of honey.
- Now strain the hibiscus juice in a glass and let it cool. You can also refrigerate the hibiscus juice for serving it cold.
- You can consume hibiscus juice 1-2 times a day.
Hibiscus powder tea
- Take 1-2 cups of water in a boiling pot and add about 1-2 Tsp of hibiscus powder in the boiling water.
- After it is boiled, you can turn off the burner and cover the pot for 1-2 mins.
- You can now add some tulsi leaves , ½ Tbs of honey & 1-2 Tbs of lemon juice to the tea.
- Mix all the ingredients well and strain the hibiscus tea in a cup.
- You can consume hibiscus tea 1-2 times a day.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl . Add 8 - 10 drops of coconut oil, 2-3 drops of rosemary essential oil and 1- 2 tablespoon of curd.
Mix well and apply this paste on the scalp and hair. Keep for 1-2 hours.
Rinse well with a chemical free shampoo.
Hair Pack for Dandruff
Make a mixture of 1 tbsp tamas hibiscus powder with 1 tbsp of tamas amla powder in water.
Add half a lemon to this mixture and apply it generously all over the scalp and hair.
Leave it on for an hour and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Dirt-free scalp conditioner
Add 1 tbsp of Hibiscus powder, 1 tbsp of yoghurt and 1 tbsp of almond oil and prepare a paste.
Apply the paste to your hair and scalp.
After 30 mins, Rinse it off with normal water.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl. Add 1-2 teaspoons aloe vera gel and 1-2 teaspoons yogurt. Add some water and mix well to make a fine paste.
Apply this pack on your face and neck and leave it for 10-15 minutes or till it dries.
Wash it off with warm water.
Add a paste of Hibiscus powder, 2 tbsp of coconut oil with normal water or rose water.
Mix it well and apply it to your face and allow it to dry.
Wash your face with mild cold water.
Skin cleansing mask
Add 2 tbsp of Hibiscus powder, 1-2 drops of lemongrass oil and 2 tbsp of aloevera gel in a bowl and mix well.
Apply the mixture on your face. Now wait until it dries.
Wash it off under running water.
Hibiscus leaves and flowers have beneficial properties for hair health. It helpful in circulating the blood to hair follicles.
Face pack with Hibiscus powder for getting glowing and healthy skin.
Hibiscus powder helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
Hibiscus which eases constipation and regulates bowel movement.
Hibiscus is high in iron, it increases the haemoglobin level in the body.
- We use the finest quality Hibiscus powder because we care about your health.
- Our Hibiscus powder is grown by experts in their fields and then processed by experts in ours.
- We source our Hibiscus powder from the best places on earth, so you know you’re getting the best product.
Organic hibiscus 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl . Add 8 - 10 drops of coconut/olive oil, 2-3 drops of rosemary essential oil and 1- 2 tablespoon of curd.
Mix well and apply this paste on the scalp and hair. Keep for 1-2 hours and rinse well with a chemical free shampoo.
Skin: take 1-2 teaspoons of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl. Add 1-2 teaspoons aloe vera gel and 1-2 teaspoons yogurt. Add some water and mix well to make a fine paste.
Apply this pack on your face and neck and leave it for 10-15 minutes or till it dries. Wash it off with warm water.
As dietary supplement take ¼-½ teaspoon hibiscus powder. Mix with honey or water and have it twice a day after meals.
Disclaimer: as with any dietary supplement, this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult an expert before use.